Salary: Contact us
Join us if you have an interest in news and current events! Help us improve news results for one of the world's largest social media platforms
The goal of this workflow is to evaluate publisher and their content for newsworthiness. We will use externally available criteria to see whether authors are using good journalistic practices (i.e. citations, affiliations, etc.). We will review content for newsworthiness based on if they are reporting on current events and timely information.
- Native or bilingual in your market language
- Must also be fluent in English
- 20 hours per week
- An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends.
- An interest in news is helpful in this workflow
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends! I will be happy to share the registration link if you are interested in continuing your application process.
Send me an e-mail at: email@example.com
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!